Friday, May 27, 2011

Little Notes

The Climber is a great one for leaving little messages, and he doesn't restrict himself to random bits of paper either. In the last week, I have found a memo on my phone:



As well as an 'appointment' on my calendar:



He also sent me an email from school:



I've sent little replies to him too. I think this is a beautiful habit of his, and I hope he never grows out of it.

Cherub received a note last night too.




This is the first time we've had trouble with the Tooth Fairy, and she was clearly mortified because she left him an extra dollar. Some kind of late fee I suppose.

7 comments:

  1. I love little messages like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's how i cope with the eldest being away at school during the week - texts, emails.

    Thank goodness I don't have to wait for a weekly (formulaic) letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so very sweet. I love how he is using a mix of modern and old fashioned ways to send you messages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fairies are so unreliable.

    I don't get love notes. I get requests. Usually for crisps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. How sweet is that? Little boys - aren't they just lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those messages are gorgeous. I have an old schoolcase which houses "memorabilia", like notes and messages from the kids. All sorts of things really. I'm keeping it all for my dotage (heh, assuming I have the marbles to make sense of it all).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same tooth fairy here... she even FORGOT the tooth last time!! Slacker.

    Adore that text. Also love the Season 4 30 Rock. Love Tina Fey. I want to be her when I grow up I think.

    ReplyDelete

Don't let the cat get your tongue.